Welcome to Imagineering Parks. To ensure a safe and
enjoyable experience for all our park Guests, please respect the
- All persons, skins, in-game names and other items may be subject to
monitoring, screening and/or security checks as the Guest logs in.
- We reserve the right not to allow any Guest onto the Servers, and
to deal with any issue or concern in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our
Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe,
illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Proper attire, including skins and capes, must be worn at
all times. Costumes may be worn by all Guests, but may be subject
to approval. We reserve the right to
deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we
consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the
experience of other Guests.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to supervise your children at
all times. Guests under age 14 must be supervised by a Guest
age 14 or older to use our services.
- Access to our services depends upon the safety rules for
- Special events and tours may have different safety rules and
age requirements. Be sure to check the requirements for such offerings.
Special Event Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable,
non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered.
The special event ticket must be used by the same person during its period of